Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing Suppliers - For retail customers??

Options
  • 09-06-2005 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Gweetings

Question 1 : Is heatmerchants.ie trade only?

Question 2 : Anybody got a list of plumbing suppliers who will sell retail at a good price??

Cheers

F

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

Fredser wrote:
    Question 1 : Is heatmerchants.ie trade only?

Question 2 : Anybody got a list of plumbing suppliers who will sell retail at a good price??

1. No

2. Where do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Fredser

Thanks gregos

1. I tried to save an order on heatmerchants.ie and they wanted me to register an account including bank details etc.. Dont really want to do this. Can I not pay by cheque/over the counter?

2. Looking for a good competive supplier either in westish Dublin OR Waterford.

Thanks

F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

I bought a load of stuff from them last year, over the counter, without any of that nonsense.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Did you find that they were much cheaper?

Advertisement