Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst loosest players in fitz

Options
  • 08-06-2005 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

new to boards jsut athough tom omaha player shocking ly bad most lose 10000 a week vincenzo famous for saying i had too call bob battesby senile and shocking any other sugguestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

eamon in tournament the worst player in dublin and he still wins wsop seat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Someone trolling on the poker forum... is this the first??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭accensi0n

sickpuppy wrote:
    new to boards jsut athough tom omaha player shocking ly bad most lose 10000 a week vincenzo famous for saying i had too call bob battesby senile and shocking any other sugguestions

Sickpuppy, check back over your posts to make sure they are written and spelt correctly, otherwise nobody will understand what you're trying to say.

Grammer and punctuation are your friends. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

This thread serves no common good. I recommend not contributing to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

sickpuppy wrote:

I think you should back off a bit making comments about people and their play. Bob could wipe the floor with the likes of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

sickpuppy wrote:
    Hello Im new to boards, just thought Id drop by to mention that Tom is a shocking omaha player, he must lose 10,000 a week. Vincenzo is famous for saying "I had to call", and Bob Battesby is senile. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Now, isnt that much better?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

But Tom *is* a shocking Omaha player...

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

lafortezza wrote:
    But Tom *is* a shocking Omaha player...
    think he means a different Tom
    be interesting to see who sickpuppy is though. Are they so good that they can call people crap players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

biteme wrote:
    be interesting to see who sickpuppy is though. Are they so good that they can call people crap players

Looks to me like some guy who just lost a sh*t load of dollars to some of the mentioned players. If his response is to come on a public forum and flame players, then he deserves everything he got (if that is what happened).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

jesus.
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Well if you're going to flame them in a public forum you better have the balls to do the same at the table. lol.

To quote the great Bill Fillmaff "These people are all subhuman retards and they need to know the I AM the best!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

biteme wrote:
    think he means a different Tom

they're still both shocking omaha players...

Nic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

nicryan wrote:
    they're still both shocking omaha players...
    Nic

In all honesty I've been on the rail for quite a few high staked omaha cash games and atleast 75% of the players (in the Macau at least) are ****ing clueless. Game of the nuts my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I wasn't going to get invloved in this discussion but you cant be dissing Bob. Bob is a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

Now, isnt that much better?

He must _of_ been drunk when he wrote that ;-)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Mister Mick O'Hora, I'd prefer if you didnt abuse people using my website, thank you very much.

Tom M.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement