Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most unreal 7 hands - online ...

Options
  • 08-06-2005 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Last Nite I played a 1/2 USD Table on Ladbrokes. There were five of us sitting, and all of us had about more then the the max. buy in,. I think it was around 280 / 350 / 350 / 400 and 550.

Then this new guy came to the table, and filled the seat that just was freed up, when someone ran out of cash. :D

OK, he sits down with 60 USD...

now a jump to 7 hands later...

He has 1200 USD.... and busted three of us completely. The problem was he didn`t bluff... he just got 7 great hands, when someone else had another good hand...

First Hand... ... flop K27 ... heavy betting... 3 people all in... he had KK...the others had K2 and 77... nothing came to the others rescue...

Second Hand... flop Jd2d6d ... river 3d...some heavy betting again... 2 all in... first one turns over AK of diamonds...he turns over 45d for the straight flush...

Third hand... flop TTJ..some raising and betting...2 all in... I turn over TJ...he has shows JJ...

Fouth hand he had pocket pair, and hit the trips on the flop... took

Fifth hand... flopped another full house...

Sixth hand... got quads against a FH on flop... flop A66... he held 66 the other one AA...

Seventh hand he hit trips again out of a pocket pair...

Then I was pissed and left, as most others... never seen something like that..

within seven hands he hit three times trips on the flop with pocketn pairs, makes 3 FH and a stright flush... and every time someone else had another really good hand caused some good raises.

Why does it never happen to me? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Rigged ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

He was a bot and it was rigged and you are all Giant Lizards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Suggest he should do the Lotto as well. ;)
    Nice return :eek:

Advertisement