Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Feck Ups

Options
  • 08-06-2005 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

In the space of a week.....

1. $10 Freezeout: 600 runners or so. Get on last 2 tables with average stack.....fall asleep. Finish 12th.

2. $5 Freezeout: On BB in first hand and realise its fecking LIMIT!!!!. Try to dump chips (400 runners) and finish in the money when I hit everything!

3. $1 Freezeout: 1500 Runners and after the first 3 levels I am 2nd when someone comes around 'to visit' and I have to pretend I'm on the phone for 5 mins to dump my chips and I treble up!! So I just post the blinds and end up 76th for 40c profit!!

Un-bloody-real. I hate people that do this and I've done not much else all week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

No 2 happened to me alright, except I did manage to dump my chips in the first hand. regular occurance I would imagine.

No 1 is a fcuking classic. lol.

I was drunk one night playing cash game online. Had lost a fortune and it was about 7 am. Finally got AA on the BB. Not only did everyone fold around to me but they also left the table. I swear I checked the blinds to see if someone was watching from the nearby apartments :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I was drunk one night playing cash game online. Had lost a fortune and it was about 7 am. Finally got AA on the BB. Not only did everyone fold around to me but they also left the table. I swear I checked the blinds to see if someone was watching from the nearby apartments

So we can take it then you weren't blind drunk! then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

okidoki987 wrote:
    So we can take it then you weren't blind drunk! then :D

:):)

Advertisement