Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ani-fest

Options
  • 20-11-2000 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Did anyone go to it? What did you think?
    I only got to the last showcase yesterday and the work was amazing. The new pixar short is hilarious. Does anyone know if the other pixar shorts are available on the net? i know a few of them are on the toystory dvds.
    The old man and the sea(won the acadamy award) was the most beautiful animation i have ever seen and rightly won yesterday. Its all hand painted and really has to be seen to believed.

I also made it to the lan in planet cyber cafe. I didnt get to see the new games but i did own everyone in quake for at least a game.And as ive only ever played in the office i was impressed. smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

made it to the cyber cafe for abit for 1 or 2 games...literally. stayed for a while a smoked aload of cigarettes....went to bar. The later event ruled out any notions of going to anything else in the festival. The craic was good the people were good so I stayed. what can i say smile.gif

nice cafe that though i must say.

DeV 0wnZ them Now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Fe<k.
    Ah i missed it.
    Had wanted to go down for some quake 0wnage.
    Ah well...

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 20-11-2000).]

Advertisement