Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Helped my Leaving Cert

Options
  • 07-06-2005 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I just formulated a plan for an eng essay for the leaving from LOST

JAck is the new, inexperienced yet heroic US President

Kate is his wife, with her own inuendo

Sawyer is the War minister (whats proper title??)

Boone is guy starting work in new TOwer building

Locke is Guy he saves in wheelchair

Sayid is the Iraqi terrorist doing it for his love NAdia

THe plot

Sayid is launching a terrorist atack on the new Tower building on behalf of Iran, yet Jack and his advisors are convinced tehy are going to strike Capitol building, three fighter jets attack it as a decoy while the tower buildingis blown up with Boone who went back to save Locke

I am going to switch between characters Of sayid jack and boone and hopefuly will be like a clancy novel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Sounds like you're going to be one of the ones who used to irk me in exams by looking for more paper five minutes after the exam started! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Michael could be the construction worker who worked on the new tower and brought Walt along the day in question to see his new creation when Sayid is trying to launch his attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

steveland? wrote:
    Michael could be the construction worker who worked on the new tower and brought Walt along the day in question to see his new creation when Sayid is trying to launch his attack

I like it, but only saw it now, it went well for Me today
    i had to base it on a pic, the pic was very similar to NAdia so it all owrked out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Kate is his wife, with her own agenda

Fixed to avoid point-deduction in LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

doh.ie wrote:
    Sounds like you're going to be one of the ones who used to irk me in exams by looking for more paper five minutes after the exam started! :)

I usually had TWO books extra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

good idea this. i remember i formulated a huge tale of international incident, kidnapping and murder in my leaving cert essay. would love to read it again to be honest. i did quite well so i think they go for that sort of thing - originality is welcomed! (ironically this isnt original though) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Giblet wrote:
    I usually had TWO books extra.

Fair enough for something like Maths or Chemistry what with the diagrams and the rough work and what-not, but for ENGLISH, I used to think, "How can anyone write that fast?!"

But then I could be smug later cos using the regular answer book used to get me better marks than 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah you're hand does be sore.

Giblet wrote:
    Yeah you're hand does be sore.

I got these brilliant german pens that make my writing appear neat, which in itsle fis a miracle, and they aslo stop any pain in your hand, you can order them off vikingdirrect i think!

I bought them on holiday in Deutschland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I bought them on holiday in Deutschland
    What brand/make?

OFDM wrote:
    What brand/make?

stabilo point 88

i can not stress enough how good they are, really helped my leaving cert, what do u think of my essay^^

Advertisement