Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording from NTL digital to video?

Options
  • 07-06-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum but i'll continue,

I just basically want to know how this is done? How do i record a program from NTL digital through my video recorder?

Thanks,
    Bubba

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well, the way I'd do it, is connect a Scart lead from NTL box to the VCR, select the AV channel on VCR, et voila. You can now record NTL (though only the channel that is currently being shown by the NTL Box). Put the NTL box on the channel you wish to record, make sure the VCR is on the correct AV (also known as EXT or VIDEO on some recorders) channel and hit Record. The scart lead will give better pic quality in the recordings, and will also record stereo, assuming the VCR is a stereo one.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

i didn't realise you could record from NTL digi, does this mean you can record off sky movies?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bonzai bob wrote:
    i didn't realise you could record from NTL digi, does this mean you can record off sky movies?

Yep, the only channels that have macro vision are the PPV ones..

Advertisement