Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forty Coats question

Options
  • 07-06-2005 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

Was there a character on forty coats, who wore a tuxedo, and was really polite and used to say things like "On no,no,no,no,no - after you".

My girlfriend claims there was, but she can't remember his name.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

He was a butler.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Any idea what his name was ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

So Far So Good was his name!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Fantastic - I'll pass on the information :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

LoneGunM@n wrote:
    So Far So Good was his name!
    You watched Gerry Ryans Hitlist - Kids TV last night then eh? :-p

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Nope .... I was asked it a few years ago & it drove me mad until I found out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Had a forty coats annual that I got one Christmas and I loved it. Had about all the characters and had puzzles and all in it. Was great. Think the pages of it were hanging off it before it ould be thrown out.

Yeah the butler was very serious looking with middle parted gel slicked hair. The witch really scared me!! Ah, I was about 5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

a guy from England asked me if Fortycoats was ever likely to appear on DVD

I said I doubt it very much

He was astonished and said that if it was made by the BBC there probably would be season box sets at this stage

Advertisement