Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Series Cards?

Options
  • 07-06-2005 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

My mate has been telling me about these cards for some time, and i've looked so much for them that i'm almost certain they don't exist. They're apparently laminated, with metal on a 4 corners so that they can't be earmarked, cost about 40 quid, and are guaranteed for life. He says he saw them in Special Days on Grafton St. before it closed.

Do these exist, what are they called, and where can i buy them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i know you can get WPT cards in specail days in liffey valley, was in there yesterday, but don't know about the metal on the 4 corners.
    they are bout 40quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

World series haven't licensed their name for cards that I know.

World Poker Tour cards - standard (4.95) and plastic (25.95 per 2 deck set) are available in special days but they don't have metal corners.

PM

Advertisement