Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 06-06-2005 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Hey there its been about 8 years since ive been near a dentist and im in a bad way now and need 2 out , could someone recommend me a dentist in waterford ?
    By the way do they do Saturdays , how much is a visit these days and in particular how much to get a tooth out?
    I was also wondering is there a sysytem where you get some money off with yer prsi or something to that effect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭phelo05

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Hey there its been about 8 years since ive been near a dentist and im in a bad way now and need 2 out , could someone recommend me a dentist in waterford ?
    By the way do they do Saturdays , how much is a visit these days and in particular how much to get a tooth out?
    I was also wondering is there a sysytem where you get some money off with yer prsi or something to that effect?
    kenny in tramore meant ta be good don,t know how much he costs and ye u can claim the cost back from your prsi the dentist will give u the form to fill out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Do you have to have been working full time for a certain period of time to claim back the cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I go to Richard Power in the city. He's grand - does the job no problem. His office is located in Blackfriars - across the street from BPM records. There is a door next to The Lock Shop, go in there and he is upstairs in that building. Don't know if it's open Saturdays or not. Phone number is 051 875217.

You can claim back some of the cost of dental work if you have a certain number of PRSI contributions. For more info click here.

cool I`ll give him a ring later and see if i can get an appoinyment, thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭googie

anyone else reccommended??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Reaver772

I would definately recomend Richard Power

cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

There's a lady in John Robert's square, can't exactly remember her name but she's very good :P It's upstairs in Mulligan's pharmacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stormy

I agree .. think her name is noeleen walsh .. i go there too !! although really should make an apt for check up. It has been a while !! shameful i know¬

Advertisement