Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Just Had To Ask...

• 08-10-2000 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Why an Art/Animation board? I would be kind of into animtion myself but it does not seem like a likely candidate to have a board dedicated to it here on boards.ie. So why?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Why not? smile.gif

Anyone else here seen Serial Experiments Lain, out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

There's an art/anim board because there was a demand for it. (myself included)

Why a sports board?
    Surely none of us scrawney nerds play any kind of sports?

....but don't we all know the feeling of driving to town and suddenly realizing you still have your barn boots on....or reaching over to pick up carrots at the store and having alfalfa fall out of your hair.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sports board seems quite busy atm.

And would anybody really want to know what happened at indoor soccer last week? Thought not wink.gif

Advertisement