Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker log

Options
  • 06-06-2005 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got an excel log or any form of application to enter poker details to keep track of your games played, winnings/losings records etc?. Or even if you know a website where i can get one?.

If you have one or have information i would apprieciate if you emailed to me at rounders@eircom.net

Thanks
    Aidan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Has anyone got an excel log or any form of application to enter poker details to keep track of your games played, winnings/losings records etc?. Or even if you know a website where i can get one?.

If you have one or have information i would apprieciate if you emailed to me at rounders@eircom.net

Thanks
    Aidan
    If you haven't got pokertracker then get it. It'll be the best 50-60$ you ever spend on poker stuff. If you play mostly on PPP/VC it mightn't be of much use (until hopefully they integrate hand histories), but if you play at any of the others then it's great.

After that i use what started out as a simple spreadsheet. It's got a bit more complicated over time and tbh for someone else looking at it, it probably isn't the easiest to understand. If there's something that others know about out there then go with that but otherwise i'd recommend just setting up a simple spreadsheet having a few tabs with info such as:
    - deposits/withdrawals
    - status of all your accounts
    - a tab for cash games
    - a tab (or maybe multiple tabs) for STT's and MTT's
    - and then a profit/loss tab done out on a per day and also per month basis.

The cash and mtt/stt sheet contains info like date, site, buy-in, winnings, game-type, limits, max number of players etc. Much like what pokertracker does for the sites it supports.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks for the info imposter. Yeah its really just a very basic spreadsheet is all im looking for. easy to use and not to elaborate. If nobody emails me anything i will just do as you suggest and try to create a simple one. But i like those excel spreadsheets that when the numbers are inserted the spreadsheet does the math and totals etc and im not able to create those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Thanks
    Aidan

Pokertracker is a very handy tool fixing holes in your game particularly if you play on one of the party/pacifiy/pokerroom skins as you can also use gametime to provide instant statistics at your online table. Cardplayer magazine offer a very good web based facility for keeping a record of all your games both live and online called Poker Analyst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

The aleomagus spreadsheet has been knocking around 2+2 for some time. I think there is more than one version for different uses so have a search of 2+2 for others.

Advertisement