Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First series

Options
  • 06-06-2005 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

How many episodes in the first series?...Im up to the 16th now and i cant get enough of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

25... technically!

:D

Glad you're enjoying it!

PS - wish i had some new episodes to enjoy right about now! September seems so far away! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

September!!!!!

I think ill slow down abit or ill run out.So second series starts then hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

basquille wrote:
    PS - wish i had some new episodes to enjoy right about now! September seems so far away! :(

I'm only up to episode 5.....class!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

mad m wrote:
    How many episodes in the first series?...Im up to the 16th now and i cant get enough of it.

There's a list of episodes here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

basquille wrote:
    25... technically!

:D

Glad you're enjoying it!

well at least we have some family guy and american dad to tide us through til august 1st, which is a new irish holiday known as arrested development day or ADD, then we have sept 23 or there bouts (friday :confused: ) to get lost again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Brock wrote:
    well at least we have some family guy and american dad to tide us through til august 1st, which is a new irish holiday known as arrested development day or ADD, then we have sept 23 or there bouts (friday :confused: ) to get lost again
    Yep, Season 3 premiere of AD... cannot wait!

I'm actually getting quite tired of American Dad and Family Guy... never thought i'd say that i'm getting of FG. But poor episodes so far... last night's episode was better though! I'm hoping there's more promising episodes to come.

Oh, and the 2nd season of Lost will start on 21st September actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

thats why i but mr confused man after the 23rd as thats a friday and lost is on a wednesday stupid unreliable sources.arrested dev should get its own forum

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

You will be asking alot of questions believe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

basquille wrote:
    Oh, and the 2nd season of Lost will start on 21st September actually..

Which is on par with when it started last year... You know what that means.

We'll be up to ep 11 by Christmas time, a more-or-less steady run of episodes... then come January - back into nightmare extended breaks! Expect a re-run of this year's schedule for the most part. Huge breaks in March and around Easter time and another gap just before the end.

AD Day - Love the idea! Remember the other 'event', September 6th - Lost's DVD release. If Amazon are on form, that should arrive by the week after (or that week if they have 'em in stock before and ship early.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

15 for me. What a classic series. I love it. Have to concentrate on the old L.C. at the mo. though.

Advertisement