Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

questioning mustard!

Options
  • 05-06-2005 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

em.....just stumbled across this rather interesting site! good grief this is interesting, but seriously, a forum on mustard? i dont know, personally i dont like the stuff. however, im not as bad as that fellow from jackass, you know the chap, the guy who couldnt bear mustard and freaked out when they put it in the shower instead of shampoo! no? it was a pretty good jackass?

anyway, maybe i should write to him and tell him about it?
    any idea what his name was?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

no but i cant handle mustard either, it just smells so rank, we should set up an anti-mustard forum
    no seriousely though the only reason there is such a forum is because Ecksor is an admin, so he can start whatever gay forum he likes!
    cant you jerry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Are you implying mustard is gay?

This won't be pretty...

Advertisement