Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options
  • 05-06-2005 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw the pilot for this new US show from Fox. Quite a promising (although at times, complex) pilot actually!

Directed by Brett Ratner (who made the uhhh.... adequate "Rush Hour" series and "Red Dragon" - which i actually quite liked)

Anyone else see it yet?
    An engineer installs himself in a prison he helped designed in order to help his brother, a death-row inmate who insists he didn't commit the crime for which he's been sentenced to die, escape.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Read about that on AICN. Sounds good.
    Keeping your cousin busy, eh Basquille? :)

I have it on overnight delivery, so I'll let you know tomorrow.... I like the sound of it. Pity you'll have to wait until Autumn to see the rest of it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, that AICN article is a bit of a plant methinks!

The cousin is on over-drive! :D

My advice: don't expect too much of it.. the pilot was compared to the likes of 'Alias' and 'Lost' - while the pilot is good, it's nowhere near as good as the 'Alias or 'Lost' pilots. Though very promising nonetheless! (like the fast tunnel-type sequences which were obviously meant to be placed between ad-breaks)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Definitely a promising pilot, alright.... good story, well acted. We still haven't got all the pieces (info about the murder, who fibbonacci is, etc.), but I like it. Now we just have to wait 3 months for the next episode. :)

Advertisement