Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Laptops, Neon light,, answer me !!!

Options
  • 05-06-2005 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi everybody , just member for 2minutes:p :):D
    but i'm wondering , Acer is it a good brand?? I'm planning
    to buy a laptop next year ,first need to earn some money , by doing some jobs in the vacations , and another thing, neon light , can u put that in
    a laptop?

tnx
    wannes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

have seen a few of them in action and they seem fine. Some models very good value. Havnt heard anything against them.

Dont really have any clue as to neons for laptops sure if you search the net or boards u'll find something.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

most acers are good,mine is excellent,apart from the production faults whic i am now having fixed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jayneemac

apart from the production faults whic i am now having fixed ...

care to elaborate?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

just a faulty boot switch or something with other small things
    acers are usually quite good,i think they don't like me because i got them to make the laptop i wanted not one of their standard things^^

Advertisement