Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 entrance policy etc....

Options
  • 05-06-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Anyone get the inside jiggle on getting into Croker during the gigs...... anything special for the poor suckers who shelled out to be in the fan-club???

Sounds a bit ungrateful I know, but it's a big pitch and I don't want to be stuck at the back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Don't push it! Ye Fan club chancers already took up a hugely disproportionate number of tickets. I'm not going to tar everyone with the same brush but lots of fan club members only joined the week before the tickets came out so as to guarantee tickets and then were able to sell them off when all the poor eejits who'd queued all night were left empty-handed.

Advertisement