Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irl + US JAck

Options
  • 04-06-2005 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

*spammy spam with spammy spoilers removed*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

dude grow up, and find another forum to post your crap on

wonder why this gets soo much trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

madrab wrote:
    dude grow up, and find another forum to post your crap on

wonder why this gets soo much trolling
    It's clairesfriend again!

I know cos same spammy style of posting. And i recommended the virtually unknown (over here anyways) 'Veronica Mars' to "it" in a PM a couple of days back (while "it" was known as clairesfriend)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ok, he could be excused for being an idiot or a noob in his previous posts, but that's just mailicious trollage. The sooner he gets 12-clicked (or 6, I don't know any more) the better.

yeah watched a few veronica mars eps, pretty good but a bit cheesy but she is hot so ill let her away with it :D

madrab wrote:
    yeah watched a few veronica mars eps, pretty good but a bit cheesy but she is hot so ill let her away with it :D
    [Off-Topic]
    The first half of the series is pretty cheesy.. but the second half is fantastic!

And it did have an absolutely excellent season finale.. which came very close to being better than the 'Lost' finale.... but c'mon, Lost will always win out!

steveland enjoyed it too, i think!

PS - and yes... she is HOT!
    [/Off-Topic]

• Advertisement

[also off-topic]humm must keep watching it then, im also getting into alias, just got a bumper delivery from the carrier bird (seasons 1-4) so i have lots to keep me interested[/also off-topic]

but i may as well bring some semblance of reason to this post

WARNING
    !!!US-Spoiler!!!
    nothing more came of jackseeing his dads ghost, ok it may have been mainly part of him dealing with the tragedy but i still think that the island had a major part to do with it, also kinda the same as loche seeing his mom and boones nanny maybe?

madrab wrote:
    [also off-topic]humm must keep watching it then, im also getting into alias, just got a bumper delivery from the carrier bird (seasons 1-4) so i have lots to keep me interested[/also off-topic]
    Reminds me that i gotta buy them all on DVD. Only seen a handful since Series 1.
    madrab wrote:
    WARNING
    !!!US-Spoiler!!!
    nothing more came of jackseeing his dads ghost, ok it may have been mainly part of him dealing with the tragedy but i still think that the island had a major part to do with it, also kinda the same as loche seeing his mom and boones nanny maybe?
    I've a feeling more will come of Jack's visions of his father on the Island. Even though Carlton Cuse (one of the writers, i think) has said Season 2 will focus on Jack's marriage.

yeah i suppose that wont be too bad as there is a alot left uncovered there

what happened to her
    why the tattoos? (my opinoin, there had to be a few events to happen for him to get a few different types of designs done)
    what did he let go off that he now cant he let go of? (best way i could say it)

any others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

madrab wrote:
    why the tattoos? (my opinoin, there had to be a few events to happen for him to get a few different types of designs done)
    Does the actor not have them anyway?

steveland? wrote:
    Does the actor not have them anyway?
    Yeah.. i'm pretty sure Matthew Fox always has had those tattoos.

• Advertisement

he may have them but the flashback of jack on his wedding day didnt have them

Advertisement