Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost money last night!

Options
  • 04-06-2005 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

:mad: Ouch.

no one told me I could lose as well! And i know a few others who lost a LOT more. be careful!

feck it, i'm going on the beer....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

lol

I'm down today as well, time for the match soon anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I'm up 2$ for todays exertions!
    A 1st, a 4th and a 5th in 20$ stt's and a 5th in a 20$ 2-table thingee.

2 bubbles - Yay. Now to spend ALL my winnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

lose? don't know the meaning of the word...just won my 3rd tourney in 9 days tonight at the fitz :D
    pot limit hold'em/omaha this time, €500, and I owe it all to the ref who gave Israel that penalty. pissed me off so much I had to leave and play poker.

cheers ref

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've pretty much lost all month due to a series of bad beats in some cases and foul calls by me in others. First losing month I've had since the first month I played afaicr. :( I dont like it, this doesnt feel good! :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

DeVore wrote:
    I've pretty much lost all month due to a series of bad beats in some cases and foul calls by me in others. First losing month I've had since the first month I played afaicr. :( I dont like it, this doesnt feel good! :)

DeV.

I'm on a downswing of a bout $1K. Was up $600 in one session then proceded to make a constant series of stupid plays over 4 days and lost a ****load. Apart from the Connaught Cup and the HU games I'm taking a break for the month of June. Some reading and a holiday is needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Enjoy your break man, I'm cutting back too, gonna build up a small roll playing on the internet on the baby no limit tables, for the Fitz festival at the end of July.
    have a good one, d.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Sounds like one of them sympathy pregnancies ...we'll all lose money together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

count me in.
    countless beats in heads up ppp games in sucession. too many to be wholesome. seems like when i make a straight opponent runners a flush. ive got 3 of a kind he's rivers a straight etc etc. Seems to be a lot of heads up incidences online of both players making a good hand in the same hand.
    i played a heads-up home game the other week and play lasted over 2 hours. not one straight or flush in the whole game. there can be as much as 3 straights, 2 flushes in one speed heads up game as i see it.

anyone know how the random generator works on tribeca software?(if thats the right way of putting it). im not suggesting any skulduggery is going on or anything but its making me think negative things and i dont like thinking negative things.

"eye eye captain... i cant takes this much longer" :) !!
    -Jaws-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

count me in.
    countless beats in heads up ppp games in sucession. too many to be wholesome. seems like when i make a straight opponent runners a flush. ive got 3 of a kind he's rivers a straight etc etc. Seems to be a lot of heads up incidences online of both players making a good hand in the same hand.
    i played a heads-up home game the other week and play lasted over 2 hours. not one straight or flush in the whole game. there can be as much as 3 straights, 2 flushes in one speed heads up game as i see it.

anyone know how the random generator works on tribeca software?(if thats the right way of putting it). im not suggesting any skulduggery is going on or anything but its making me think negative things and i dont like thinking negative things.

"eye eye captain... i cant takes this much longer" :) !!
    -Jaws-
    The explanation is simple. You see a lot more hands online. 2hours offline might equate to 40mins online.

Advertisement