Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy Season 4 Episode 4 spoiler

Options
  • 04-06-2005 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

With Meg Griffin no longer ugly, the Griffins hit the road! Whether it be kissing a pig at Connie D'Amico's party or being forced out of her roll on her family's reality show, one thing is always certain about Meg Griffin. Her looks have been quite unfortunate.

But the ugly stick beating seems to have let up for just a moment and the Princess of Pity is now riding the Queen of HOT. Rumors are already spreading that Meg Griffin has been romantically linked to the likes of Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Colin Farrell. Publicists from all three celeberties are confirming.

But no one can be sure how long Meg will be able to hold her title of the Quahog Hottie. You know what they say, once an ugly Griffin, always an ugly Griffin.

june5thep5sd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Do you mind telling me what that was about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Help!! I've long known about season 4 and I love Family Guy, I have all the 3 seasons on dvd but I haven't a clue when the next season is playing!!! I've heard it's being broadcasted in other countries but when is it coming to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

its not really known but its out in america

Hey, guess who edited your post for a reason? ME! Come back next week when you get some sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

what was the link about as well?

Strange indeed, just watched s4ep3 and its a lot better than the first 2 eps

• Advertisement

I dunno baz, but better out than in.... or something

Advertisement