Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverb what do you think?

Options
  • 04-06-2005 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Reverb is on at 9.30 RTE 2 every tuesday. Its the RTE Irish Music Archives and its narrarted by Des Bishop. I like the two opening sequences and it started off well, with them showing Rory Gallagher and Horslips and stuff but now they just show bands that are supposed to be funny and slag off what they're like. They haven't shown any Lizzy either even though Phil Lynott appears several times in the opening sequence!
    What you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Creamy

Reverb is on at 9.30 RTE 2 every tuesday. Its the RTE Irish Music Archives and its narrarted by Des Bishop. I like the two opening sequences and it started off well, with them showing Rory Gallagher and Horslips and stuff but now they just show bands that are supposed to be funny and slag off what they're like. They haven't shown any Lizzy either even though Phil Lynott appears several times in the opening sequence!
    What you think?

It is crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭De Mad Yoke

Its not that bad. Then sultans of ping were in it! YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Its not that bad. Then sultans of ping were in it! YES!

The city of culture should give that band a grant to reform.

The show highlights that there is no current RTE show for Irish bands.

I would love to see more on "A House". The Auto Da Fe video with Phil Lynott should have been shown in full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭De Mad Yoke

Cork wrote:
    The city of culture should give that band a grant to reform.

The show highlights that there is no current RTE show for Irish bands.

I would love to see more on "A House". The Auto Da Fe video with Phil Lynott should have been shown in full.

Sultans Of Ping have reformed and are touring this Christmas. There should be a show for up and coming bands like that program they used to have "anything goes" it looked great! In fact I'm going to write to RTE now and also look for a time slot for my new show hope they'll show at the earliest 2 or 3 in the mornin...

Advertisement