Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 1x06 - House of the Rising Son

Options
  • 03-06-2005 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,959 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, I've only seen 6 episodes so I'm not quite one of the "US" people yet...

In this episode, what's the story with the Korean woman at the airport at the end. I remember her making arrangements for "11:15" that would allow her to escape her husband and father. In the episode we see her crying towards the end. Is she crying because the plans fell through, or crying because she's going to leave him? Was she meant to have escaped him before the events of the plane crash or did she mean to escape when the plane reached its destination?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

She was going to escape before the plane took off. But she's crying because she decides not to leave, that she's going to stay with her husband.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

he also had a flower, remember she said earlier that she prefered him when he only had to give her 1 flower

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

qz wrote:
    She was going to escape before the plane took off. But she's crying because she decides not to leave, that she's going to stay with her husband.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry :D

That was my take on it too

Advertisement