Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen vs Electric picnic

Options
  • 03-06-2005 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

i have alot of people saying that electric picnic its better than oxegen/witness
    now i havent been to electric picnic and i know it was probably better than lastyears oxegen. but, this years lineup is kickass!

greenday
    the frames
    queens of the stone age
    snoop
    the prodigy
    kiaserchiefs
    james brown
    rodrigo y gabriela
    new order
    josh ritter
    foofighters
    the killers
    the streets
    audioslave
    feeder

appart from fatboy slim :cool:
    what does electric picnic have to offer that oxegen doesnt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

The Arcade Fire :-P

Oh yeh and tickets!

They are two different festivals with The Electric Picnic having a slightly more dancy edge. Different people will prefer one over the other. Frankly both have something for me and Im going to both. Your mileage may vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Electric Picnic seems to be more of a serious muso festival. Both festivals have some great and some woeful bands playing.
    appart from fatboy slim :cool:
    what does electric picnic have to offer that oxegen doesnt?

Kraftwerk, Nick Cave and the Flaming Lips. What more do you need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Toast wrote:
    They are two different festivals with The Electric Picnic having a slightly more dancy edge. Different people will prefer one over the other. Frankly both have something for me and Im going to both. Your mileage may vary
    if i had the money to fill up the gas tank, i would be going to both :)

Advertisement