Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Music Transfer

Options
  • 03-06-2005 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me if it's possoble to transfer MP3's to my un-modded Xbox. I heard there is some sh!t from MS and I have not intention of buying that.

I have a WAN setup at home and the Xbox has a static IP. I can't ping it from any of my Windows based machines.

Any idea's welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

the only way is to burn them as an audio CD and use the standard xbox audio ripper. Good luck transferring 15 songs per CD though! (Unless the xbox supports ripping from DVD-Audio discs which I doubt...but it's worth a try if you are desperate)

You really need Xbox Media Centre, it's streets ahead of any mp3/video player for the price. You need a mod though but it'll turn your xbox into a multimedia jukebox that would normally cost a few grand retail. Then you can justify buying another xbox for the boring stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

mod it for free, and make it a home entertainment system, and STILL be able to use LIVE safe :D thats what i do.

Advertisement