Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don Rosco [bassbin] Jeff Walters [genius] @ Compression, Legal Eagle, Sat 4th June

Options
  • 03-06-2005 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

easy people!

this saturday upstairs at the legal eagle, we are proud to bring you none other than the inimitable Don Rosco - for the heads that know, STRICTLY ---if y'all dont know y'all better ask somebody QUICKLY and i would very definitely urge you to come down and check him out and see what the fuss i'm making is all about. additionally we have a very special guest from a wee town called cork [its somewhere near limerick i think] who will be kicking things off for the second hour or so, expect the unexpected, that what i'm expecting anyway and i expect my expectations to be unexpectedly exceeded. Degree is a well known face down in cork, playing for the Fkuid crew. We [as in the royal we] are also delighted to announce the last minute addition of Illinjah [SIX FOOT TWO!] to the list - champion selector that boy, will be digging out a bunch of lovely music from jamaica [the land of wood and water!] --- say FORWARD!!!!!

to briefly recap:

Don Rosco [bassbin]
    Executive Steve [the ghetto]
    Degree [fluid - cork]
    Johnny Illanja [playing loads of reggae]

6 euro at the door before 11 or if youre waving a student id, 8 euro otherwise. theres a cornucopia, a veritable feast, of random electro / techno type people playing tasteful electro technoish type things downstairs too if it all gets too hectic upstairs or if someone spills whiskey on the decks or if you want to have a pint with someone you havent been talking to on the interweb all week.

peace!

tyranny aka the executive steve

oooh lineup for downstairs is ::::

jeff walters
    patrick walsh
    keith commins
    chris bonnie
    anfy noonan

Advertisement