Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What were they looking for? spoiler free

Options
  • 03-06-2005 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

When the producers/directors of this show were discussing the actors that would play in them how does this work?
    DO they send out a memo to all the big agents describing the actors they want,
    if this is the case lets do some for fun
    eg. when they were looking for
    Charlie
    what would they say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well.. i know that we originally wanted a much older actor for Charlie. Think they wanted Charlie originally to be like an middle-aged rockstar.

But liked Dom so much that he got the job.

Jorge Garcia (Hurley) was the first one cast also, i believe!

It has truly made stars of a lot of the cast really... considering the fantastic Evangeline Lilly (Kate) and Josh Holloway (Sawyer) has been in very little before 'Lost'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Yeah Evangeline Lilly deserves it. But Sawyer was a model before this wasnt he? So its not like he needed a big break in acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

basquille wrote:
    Jorge Garcia (Hurley) was the first one cast also, i believe!
    They spotted him in a small part in Curb Your Enthusiasm, didn't they?

They even made a small reference to it in his flashback episode.

oh and isn't Evangeline Lilly being considered for a part in the next X-men movie as Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

No,I believe Maggie Grace (Shannon) has already been cast as shadowcat.

Advertisement