Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Er Finale - just watched it

Options
  • 02-06-2005 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Norris wont set the tone

That kid with the paedophile in the van???? - oh no

the roof collapsed - colamity

I cant wait to see the next episode

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Oh!! What happened! I missed it!! What happened with Carter!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    Oh!! What happened! I missed it!! What happened with Carter!!!

its on rte on monday, you sure u want to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Oh I'll wait!! Thanks!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

That kid with the paedophile in the van???? - oh no
    Why do you assume the driver was a paedophile?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

RainyDay wrote:
    Why do you assume the driver was a paedophile?

it just seemed that way to me too specially just before when kovaj said
    everything weill be alright

it was a quality episode.... been watching it since it started and i must say there was a tear in me eye seeing carter go. it just wont be the same now that theres no benton, greene or carter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Yes it was a good ep,when the whole balcony thing collapsed it was fairly scary,especially with the woman sitting on the railing.

I want to slap that kid around the place,he is so damn annoying! and stupid!

and its on RTE on Sunday,not Monday! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Loretta.

the whole sam kovak story has to be the worst storyline ive seen in ER in years. EVERYTHING is moan moan moan moan.
    Kovak used to be semi-entertaining but now.......MOAN
    notice the only time he smiled in the last few episodes was when he was at carters party...away from moanbag no.2
    and that kid.....
    just leave him in canada! in fact ship the other 2 with him!

rant over

aside from that, great episode. glad abby is stayin, has the potential to b a better character now without carter distracting her to moansville.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I can't believe Abby didn't even give Carter a hug goodbye or anything she was just sitting there and didn't say a word and after everything they have been through!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yeah the roof collapsing was really weird to watch... :eek:

Overall I don't think it ended like a season finale should, but what you gonna do?

So what are we gonna do till the next season, I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Was it just me or was Luka too calm about the whole kid runaway thing, I don't think Luka and Sam make a good couple either, you're right about the moaning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'm a huge fan of ER, and I thought the final episode was amazing! I got such a shock when the balcony fell, and I thought it was cool the way Abby, Neela etc proved they were capable of being R2s after all the hassle they've been getting from Pratt! I'll miss Carter though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'll miss Carter though :(

Won't we all.

I'm glad Ray is hanging around though.

Advertisement