Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boone is cooley?

Options
  • 02-06-2005 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

it says here that ian sommerhalder

22m.jpg
    plays cooley in recess but which guy is cooly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Never heard of Recess..

.. it's a 10 minute short film from the US. Doubt anyone has seen it (especially with a whole 5 votes on IMDB)!

:D

PS - i REALLY hope you're not mis-interpreting 'Recess' as an episode of Lost or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

basquille wrote:
    Never heard of Recess..

.. it's a 10 minute short film from the US. Doubt anyone has seen it (especially with a whole 5 votes on IMDB)!

:D

PS - i REALLY hope you're not mis-interpreting 'Recess' as an episode of Lost or something!

Oh god I am sorry I was confusing it with Recess on The Disney Channel/ABC see here

recess_gang_1024_toon.jpg
    And I knew he wasnt Tj/mikey or the little guy so that only left the black guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Errrr..... easy mistake, i guess! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Recess is a great cartoon, incidentally. As is Lloyd in Space. And Teacher's Pet.
    In my old job, we used to fight over who'd get to work on those.

Voice of Spinelli is also Bobby from King of the Hill.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

doh.ie wrote:
    In my old job, we used to fight over who'd get to work on those.

Tell us more...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Tell us more...

Nothing exciting. Just used to work in a field which was at the far end of the post-production process, so if it was a choice between Disney cartoons/US dramas or some godforsaken tripe, these were always much more fun.

Advertisement