Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travesty

Options
  • 02-06-2005 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

I got home from work and sat on the remote (a universal) and the sound has gone really fuzzy. The picture is fine but the sound is gone. I bought it off someone who told me not to sit on the remote because that sometimes happens but he cant remember the code you put in to fix the sound. Does anyone know how to fix this? Im missing tv time.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

:eek: They actually programmed a code that magically fixes any sound problem that might be caused by someone sitting on their remote control? I guess they really have thought of everything (except documenting it :p).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Try sitting on it the opposite way

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

How could you make fun of my situation? I went back in to the tv and tried everything but it wouldnt work, then played guitar for a while and two strings broke. I really wanted to cry like a two year old. So I put on a dvd (sound is fine for dvd's) but the dvd I put on was Romeo must die, which I bought, and it was really bad, so I just went to bed. Why does all this crap happen at once. Oh yeah and I ordered a pizza that arrived cold, and it was Dominoes! I didnt have the fire in me to argue the 30 minute policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

You didnt happen to play the lotto with the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42,did you? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement