Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Us Rose [**Spoiler Heavy**]

Options
  • 02-06-2005 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I am as far as episode 20, Bone just died, just wondering does Rose play any part in the rest of the series, do they give her a Backstory?
    I think they should she reminds me of "The Oracle" in that Keanu Reeves film

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Was that just a spoiler for the sake of having a spoiler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

Was that just a spoiler for the sake of having a spoiler?

What you talking about??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I am as far as episode 20, Bone just died,
    What does that have to do with your question?

What does that have to do with your question?

So people dont refer to Episodes after that where they dont need to!

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bump
    Why the f*ck are you bumping this?! :D

Quit the dicking about!

just wondering does Rose play any part in the rest of the series, do they give her a Backstory?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

just wondering does Rose play any part in the rest of the series, do they give her a Backstory?
    You posted it 45 minutes ago...!

People may choose to answer it in time.... but to be honest, due to your trolling and crap, they more than likely won't now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Wow,this person is making quite an impression already...lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

You're obviously new and don't know how this works... in general, pointless posts and re-stating threads that there are already are likely to either get the thread locked or people just won't answer...

Bumping a thread after 46 minutes is pretty much guaranteed that no-one's going to take you seriously... Also the fact is that you posted the exact same thing a few minutes ago... this is not a chat room, there's a delay between you posting things and people replying...

Cut out the spam... please...
    Why does she remind you of the oracle... because she's an older black lady? That's pretty much the only similarity I can see and that's a pretty shallow comparison...

Watch the series... most people will click this thread and think it's an actual discussion about the character Rose, not just you looking for spoilers...

• Advertisement
Advertisement