Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil Toast - Err Spoiler... Potentially?

Options
  • 02-06-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Evil Numbers from ABC TV show LOST, in my toast

SPOILER WARNING: Don't click the link if you don't want to know something...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=201&item=4733535018&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

d2_2.JPG

Are you superstitious? I wasn't, until these numbers appeared on my toast. I had no clue what these numbers meant until I called my friend and told him about it. He is a huge LOST fan and knew right away that the piece of toast was evil. After he told me what he knew about the numbers, we both decided it was best if I did not eat the toast. However, since the toast was made, I've had nothing but bad luck.

You are bidding on a mint condition, perfectly preserved slice of evil toast. Test your luck and be the first one on your block to own a piece of evil toast.

Serious bids only please.

All I can do is laugh... its going for $5000 already!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

If he/she makes money out of morons, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some of the Q&A is hilarious:

Q: Does Hurley come with the toast. And if so, how the heck do you plan on shipping?

A: Thanks for your question epiphanyny. If I mailed them both together, do you really think the toast would make it? NO, Hurley does not come with the toast.

Q. Are you POSITIVE the toast is EVIL? Can you guarantee it's EVIL-ness? Do you know how the EVIL actually got into the bread to begin with? Please let me know. I don't want to spend a ton of cash on this toast thinking that I am getting 100% Evil Toast and then end up getting some wimpy, pansy "Nice-Guy" toast.

A: Dear smileysports04, Yeah, I'm pretty positive the toast is evil. From slicing my little toe next to the big one, to my dog running away, to my girlfriend leaving me, my life is starting to look like a bad country song. I can't guarantee 100%, but more like 99.99%. And trust me, this ain't no "pansy, nice guy" toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

"I'm trying to watch my weight; do you have a low-carb, organic variety of the Evil toast available? Very interested if so...."

Hilarious. Ideally, it needs to go for a round number like $15,000 or $23,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard! lol

Something tells me its a scam though,to get attention,possibly from the media.Just like that person did who sold a bucket of water for a few 100 dollars. If you look at the bids the user "nxtreme-jeep" bid 10 times in a row when there was no need to,raising the price from $500 to $2000,then "lgshap" bid 5 times raising it from $2,300 to $5,000. Then a new user with no previous buys added another bid. So I presume it is a bunch of friends either having a laugh,trying to get attention or trying to fool some idiot who thinks the bidding is real and pops in with a bid above $5,000!

All the user questions seem fake as well. Obviously if they are friends there wont be any problem when they dont pay up.

Tis funny though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Haha... genius :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

holy crap that is going for a high amount :eek:

damn my stupid regular toast! :D

madrab wrote:
    holy crap that is going for a high amount :eek:
    damn my stupid regular toast! :D

Yeah, regular toast only becomes evil when it falls marmalade side down...

doh.ie wrote:
    Yeah, regular toast only becomes evil when it falls marmalade side down...

kill it now!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Shame it's damn easy to do!

Just get some tin-foil in the shape of the numbers and put them on... and then grill it!

Might try it later! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

basquille wrote:
    Shame it's damn easy to do!

Might try it later! :D

Why???

• Advertisement

Why???
    Curiosity!..... why else?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

basquille wrote:
    Curiosity!..... why else?!

It's the Why else that I was Worried about!

No only messing,

Thos ebids could'nt be real though there is no way!

The only thing more evil than the toast in the original post is the burnt backwards version of it..... OOOOHH, the HORROR!!

(yes.. that is the sound of me quaking in my boots!)

2a_2.JPG

And here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=201&item=4736188543&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

:D

pity the original is still for sale, i had just saved all my pennies :rolleyes:

madrab wrote:
    pity the original is still for sale, i had just saved all my pennies :rolleyes:
    Yeah.. that one above is a steal at a dollar though! :D

i think its a bit too evil for me :-)

basquille wrote:
    The only thing more evil than the toast in the original post is the burnt backwards version of it..... OOOOHH, the HORROR!!

(yes.. that is the sound of me quaking in my boots!)

2a_2.JPG

And here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=201&item=4736188543&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

:D

Kind of looks like it's saying 218H - She's Di! Spooky.

So the late Princess Diana used the numbers too?! Argh! Explains a lot!

Advertisement