Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Away new character

Options
  • 02-06-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

I hear Layton Hewitt is gunna do a feature in Home & Away!!!!! ohh and hayley becomes pregnant (dont ask by who have no idea). then she goes out of it but they bring in a new actress to take on her role as Hayley!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

well Hewitt is HAyleys real life bf as far as im aware.

is she preggers in real life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

yeah she is pregnant in real life. she also gets pregnant in h&a. she doesnt know who the father is, its between scott and kim. what a dilema!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

euw, poor hayley, magine havin scotts baby, he makes me peuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jenny90

ah hayley is funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Kim is the father after a 1 night stand, but when she finds out she pregger she is going out with scott

• Advertisement

As far as i know Haley is going out with Noah in Real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Orange

I just checked out the website, hewitt and cartwright are engaged in real life!

Link: http://www.homeandaway.com.au/thisweek.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

As far as i know Haley is going out with Noah in Real life.

u were half right cos they did go out for a while before but broke up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 M C Jellee

My flatm8z and I have become big fans of the show...How ever we live in N Z and are a few episodes behind... We are having a massive debate as to who the 'STALKER' is. Can anyone relieve our angst and tell us who it is... :):D

Please please please...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Go here

Discussion forum where they talk about Oz and NZ episodes - I remember reading about the stalker there, so check that out for your answers :D

What's with the H&A official website anyhoo, has the web admin just gone awol on 'em coz it hasn't been updated in months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Irishstudent

See ye have to look at the good and bad points for each potential father. With Kim, the baby will be a beautiful blonde taking after his parents, but with Scott the baby will be a really nice guy, although will probably be born with long hair and a check shirt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

See ye have to look at the good and bad points for each potential father. With Kim, the baby will be a beautiful blonde taking after his parents, but with Scott the baby will be a really nice guy, although will probably be born with long hair and a check shirt :D
    Which would you rather?? Cute or sane?

Well personally, im a guy so id prefer hayley not to have any bun in the oven.Sorry, but its the truth.I have to admit Scott is such a nice guy, i hope it is his.(Out of pure curiousty and complete boredom,are the Hunters from Australia? Scott had an All Blacks shirt on one day and Alf told him take it off, in a non-sexual way of course :D

God, what will we do without hayley, she's the reason most guys watch home and away.The other day some1 asked me what tha main storylines were. I replied 'there was a bushfire and hayley was in her sexy pyjamas'.I hope they get somebody good to replace her, good at acting of course (cough) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Well personally, im a guy so id prefer hayley not to have any bun in the oven.Sorry, but its the truth.I have to admit Scott is such a nice guy, i hope it is his.(Out of pure curiousty and complete boredom,are the Hunters from Australia? Scott had an All Blacks shirt on one day and Alf told him take it off, in a non-sexual way of course :D

God, what will we do without hayley, she's the reason most guys watch home and away.The other day some1 asked me what tha main storylines were. I replied 'there was a bushfire and hayley was in her sexy pyjamas'.I hope they get somebody good to replace her, good at acting of course (cough) ;)
    Her replacement is a redhead!!! I mean, she's blond!Do these people not notice the difference that She's a totally different person? Soap people don't really pay attention to what their realtives look like huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Yeah they should have at least got a bubbly blonde to step into her shoes. Still, the first Pippa was a blonde and the replacement (a brunette) made the role her own....

The plane crash stuff was exciting tonight wasn't it?

It was.I thought Kim was just going to lift the plane up with his big arms and throw it into the sea.God its great to see Alf running everything at the Surf Club.If there's ever a fire or tornado, or plane crash here, im calling alf first :)

Maybe Rebecca Cartright will come back after a year or so :rolleyes: . I know hat Pippa made the role her own and so has Flynn, but didnt they replace Donalds dfaughter rebecca years ago when she was sick in real life and then they brought her back and got rid of her stand in? Did they? :confused:

Ohh nearly 1:25 !!! Hurray!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Yeah Donald's daughter Rebecca was played by four actresses!

She was in it as a burnette school girl in the early years, then back a few years on as a red head, then the blonde one who played her for the longest, and then the temporary one.

Advertisement