Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In response to rebate thread...

Options
  • 02-06-2005 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

...we have decided to up our rebate to 26%. We want to give people the best rebate setup and this is definately the best deal available on the internet as far as we are aware. Getting 26% of your rake back is a very nice return. Plus, when you are referring friends, you will have 27% to work with, so you can give them the nice round figure of 25%, and have 2% for yourself ;) ...so thats giving you a total of 28% (as opposed to Eurobets 27.5) even when your friend is getting 25%, 26% of which is the rake YOU are generating.

If you need any more info you can mail me: cian [at] poker [dot] ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

How much do advertisements cost on boards.ie these days anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Lafortezza, I am not trying to "pimp" my site. True we are obviously glad to be able to use Boards to spread word about our site. But since this is a poker forum and since ours is a poker site providing facilities and services for poker players, then I dont think its too much of a crime to keep people updated...in the same way users would post about good deals and other sites, whether involved with them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

In response to rebate thread...
    Why not put this crap in the original thread Cianos? The one you're fúcking responding to like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Mods please delete this thread then..I will post the info in the other one.

Advertisement