Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Beggars

Options
  • 01-06-2005 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

What gives with all the beggars on PStars ? for some reason thats the only site I've come across it..

It was very distracting tonight when everyone was taking the piss out of the guy looking for 60cents.. ;)

Thought he'd given up but I swear I almost choked when after about half an hour of silence - he chimes in with "It's only $45 for first ?" ... :D

.. methinks he followed ionapaul from a bigger game ;)

Whats the worst site for begging ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think PokerStars is one of the few sites that allow person to person money transfers, I'm pretty sure PPP doesn't allow it and I don't think Party do either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Tourneque

Ahhhh... of course.

Which sites other than Pstars & Ubet offer the player to player transfer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I am cursed with online poker stalkers - I'm a modern day Pied Piper of PokerStars! That said, if you tell them to feck off, off they usually feck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I thought you couodn't chat at a table you're watching any more unless you have the buy in? When I moved money off Stars for a while I couldn't chat at a $10 private tourney when I wanted to say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I've seen them on Stars all right, they just go from game to game in the hope somebody will fall for their sob story.
    I normally (if I get drawn in) just ask them for their details and then tell them to go and check to see if the money is in yet?
    When they return I say "Okay, I'll check with support and see what's wrong"
    They kinda get the picture after the "5th attempt" at transferring it doesn't happen. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement