Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Episode 10!..(spoilers tbh)

Options
  • 01-06-2005 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

omg. i have never watched such a great series. Everysingle episode is a classic. Well i thought that until i got to 10.Ten is a legend!
    WTF.Ethan Rom. What the hell? So this program started out with a simple plane crash. Now they are in the jungle hiding from polar bears and crazy men, while the phsycic(sp?) has just predicted that the plane would crash to make sure she would raise the baby.....LMAO i can't believe it
    i love this show!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Welcome to our world! :D

The next episode is even better....

** MILD SPOILER FOR EPISODE 11 **
    Not to give too much away but the incident that happens at the end of the next episode is one of my most memorable of the series... probably because it was the first time the fantastic Jack's Theme is used, and.. not to sound too girly-ish.. but it's also the first time i really realised that i cared about what happened to the characters!

You'll know what i mean after episode 11.

PS - keep watching! They just get better and better! ;)

Hold the phone... stop the lights... halt the ride...

Don't have my old episodes of 'Lost' right now but... didn't Rose say her husband's name was Bernard in the Pilot?! Can someone check this out for me!

Would make sense!

PS - didn't wanna make another edit! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I have to say I've never noticed any of the music used in Lost and don't know what Jack's theme sounds like. Is that strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Ok episode 11 is through.......wow.
    i couldnt believe your man hanging from the tree, thought he was dead.Charlie's one of the best characters IMO. Whats going on. That ethan chap can fight.
    This series is incredible. At first i thought, it might just be another one of these "m0nst3Rs in t3H jungle,oh noes" jobs but not at all. The most unpredictable program i have ever seen.

How many of you guys have seen the whole series?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

basquille wrote:
    Hold the phone... stop the lights... halt the ride...

Don't have my old episodes of 'Lost' right now but... didn't Rose say her husband's name was Bernard in the Pilot?! Can someone check this out for me!

Would make sense!

PS - didn't wanna make another edit! :D

Just checked and she doesn't mention his name at all. I only scanned quickly through though and watched the scene on the plane where it starts to get shakey - is she in another scene in the pilot?

• Advertisement

Just checked and she doesn't mention his name at all. I only scanned quickly through though and watched the scene on the plane where it starts to get shakey - is she in another scene in the pilot?
    I just realised that i posted the post regarding Bernard in the wrong thread!

Apologies!

Not the Pilot but this is dialog from Walkabout:

Rose: "His fingers swell...Bernard, my husband."

Think we may be onto something here! ;)

PS - sorry for hi-jacking the thread, TimAY. Posted this in the wrong place! No real spoilers in it anyways! And TimAY, the series is just gonna get more and more unpredictable! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

yes basquille i was getting a little confused there! lol

anyway...
    Ethan was such a cool character,he was just actually scary as well.and someone said they could only do a limited amount of stuff on an island! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

this has to be one of the best and most original tv series ive ever seen, i couldn't wait for rte to show it over 24 weeks so i got it from a 'cousin' and watched episodes 4-15 yesterday, and cant wait to get home from work today to watch the rest. it is completely addictive, and my cousin was kind enough to take out all the ads so no need to see that jack is texting about his luggage again. it really is refreshing to watch this compared to the usual $h1te that is produced on tv. i was dissapointed slightly by day 4 of 24 but with lost i have gotten my faith back in tv, roll on series 2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Watched "In Translation", I was impressed with what they did at the very end of the episode. Whenever I go on a journey I have music in my ears...if something happens, like the battery dies or whatever, I'm suddenly all about the journey now...and it takes so much longer. When there's music, you're transferred to another place, it helps relive old memories and generally makes time pass a little easier. Hurley (not sure how to spell it...hogo reyes anyway...) was listening to Damien Rice at the end and then the battery went dead. Thought that was a pretty good way of saying that the "holiday" is over and he really is stuck on an island for what could be a long time....Will watch "numbers" later...is that the series finale?

fade2black wrote:
    Will watch "numbers" later...is that the series finale?
    Nope.. you still have

Deus Ex Machina
    Do No Harm
    The Greater Good
    Born to Run
    Exodus (1)
    Exodus (2)
    Exodus (3)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Hmmm...the page ends on Ep18.....you better send me another pm bro...

Advertisement