Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My crazy frog petition is all grown up.

• 01-06-2005 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

7000 signatures and counting. I started this badboy off in work (AOL) and then whored the link around boards.ie - Check her out now: http://www.petitiononline.com/cfrs/

All thanks to everyone who signed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Blisterman

E-petitions are pretty pointless. You're just generating publicity for them to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Not really.. It's all negative publicity. And do you think they can actually get anymore publicity? It's not like they aren't on our TV every second advert. All I've done is create a joined voice for everyone who is ready to puke with this madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Blisterman wrote:
    E-petitions are pretty pointless. You're just generating publicity for them to be honest.

maybe, still think its cool he got 7000 sigs though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

dlofnep wrote:
    Not really.. It's all negative publicity
    No such thing as bad publicity. But I agree I'm not sure they need more publicity at this point.

Where have I heard that before? :P

In all fairness, I don't expect to get them removed from the air with an online petition. I was just interested to see if anyone else was pissed off with the ads. This was a few months ago when they were just beginning to take over MTV. I didn't know if anyone else was bothered by it, but I see they were. It was all just a matter of interest. I think it's pretty cool I've got 7000+ sigs.. I was expecting probably 50 max.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

An ePetition got family guy back on the air

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

No it didn't. Sales of millions of DVD's got Family Guy back on air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow well done, those online petitions ALWAYS work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Dlofnep: We have had a disagreement in another thread(hope it continues, interesting) But Ive just signed this. Congrats man, 7120 sigs now ;)

You ass licker. You know it's not going to get anywhere anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

FX Meister wrote:
    You ass licker. You know it's not going to get anywhere anyway.

yeah, you repeating this will make it all stop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Crucifix wrote:
    No such thing as bad publicity.

Lets say.....Mcdonalds had 7,000 people complaing they found rats in their food and news that this had happened to 7,000 people got into the media , do you really think that would affect Mcdonalds in a positive way ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Blisterman

All I know is after reading on the PETA website about all the bad things that KFC do to chickens, the next time I was in town I went straight to KFC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

7166 now

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah but it plays the tone if he doesn't die so it could be better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

I'm gonna kill that frog with all of my free time

brilliant

brilliant

brilliant

dan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Blisterman wrote:
    All I know is after reading on the PETA website about all the bad things that KFC do to chickens, the next time I was in town I went straight to KFC.
    The explanation for this would appear to be that you're either: a) a heartless asshole; or b) a gullible moron. We could have a poll, and when the poll is over and everyone agrees that you're b) a gullible moron, we can have a petition requesting that you be taken outside and shot. It'll be good publicity for you!

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

dlofnep wrote:
    7000 signatures and counting. I started this badboy off in work (AOL) and then whored the link around boards.ie - Check her out now: http://www.petitiononline.com/cfrs/

All thanks to everyone who signed!

stupid idea because your just giving it more publicity, and also just change the bleeding channel if it comes on :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Blisterman wrote:
    All I know is after reading on the PETA website about all the bad things that KFC do to chickens...

...kfc do bad things to chickens? :confused: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i believe they pimp them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Wow, and here I was thinkin skinning, cooking and selling the fried-in-batter carcass for profit was a GOOD thing to do to a chicken...

I stand corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

7243. I hope that frog gets taken off the tv soon then I won't be so scared of ad breaks.

stupid idea because your just giving it more publicity, and also just change the bleeding channel if it comes on :rolleyes:

The petition was originally started because they had MTV on all the time on the large screen tv's in work, so no - I couldn't "change the bleeding channel".

FX Meister wrote:
    Wow well done, those online petitions ALWAYS work.

That's alright, for everyone of you that feels the need to troll a thread, I have 7317 people who will sign the petition. Have a nice day :)

Yeah, but it's a petition that isn't going to achieve anything. For everyone of me who knows this is a pointless petition there are 7317 spas who think it isn't. I'd rather not be lumped in with the 7317 morons myself. Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Crazy frog isn't so bad since axel f joined him, i know its still terrible but it is more bearable now, I hate Sweety the F***ing Chick that is just so for 5 yr olds or sappy teeny boppers. Why dosent somebody do one of those cyber sit ins on thejamster website, that'll fix em and hopefully give me ears a rest from bom bom be dom etc. Fair play to fizz tv, it used to say FROG FREE TV

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What's the letter that goes with this petition.

"Please please, stop making loads of money from this awful ringtone. We're all suffering and you just keep raking in the dough. This is a list of people who really hate the ringtone, think about them when you're becoming richer than filth.".

Yep, they're really going to listen :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I was watching top of the pops tonight and guess who is bloody nr 1 that ****ing stupid frog

ps the grazy frog game were you can shoot him they should have added blood or a big splat or something ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Signed it happily , that silly idiotic frog is on discovery channel now, along with another crap ringtone ... even excellent TV like discovery is diseased with that plague-bringer :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Humpty D

Crucifix wrote:
    No such thing as bad publicity..

Yes there is - don't be so naive. That's just a cliché that idiots rattle off. They probably learnt it in Junior Cert bus org class.

Advertisement