Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys

Options
  • 01-06-2005 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watching this on Paramount? It's probably the funniest thing I've seen on television since Family Guy and the first comedy to get the 'mockumentary' style tottaly spot on since The Office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Very funny programme , ive only seen two episdoes so far but they were both great . Ricky is especially funny .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Great show,

Ricky: "Your honour if I can't smoke and swear, I'm basically ****ed".

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

I think it's been around since before the office. Some of the acting is pretty dodgy but it is very funny at times. It's a pity i keep falling asleep before it's on. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, we're currently getting the fourth series. I've just ordered the first three - can't wait.

Zoton wrote:
    I think it's been around since before the office. Some of the acting is pretty dodgy but it is very funny at times. It's a pity i keep falling asleep before it's on. :rolleyes:
    i think the acting is meant to be dodgy.

super_furry where did you order the first three seasons i'd love to get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Great programme Bubbles is by far the best in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I dont like it at all. Barely laughed during the first two episodes.

Tusky wrote:
    I dont like it at all. Barely laughed during the first two episodes.
    that was the same for me, I didn't really like it at first but the more you watch it the better it gets.

I think it would be best to watch it in chronological order froms season 1 to 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Bubbles >nuff said
    LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

I'm so easily pleased usually when it comes to the box but this is crap!

• Advertisement

To be honest, I don't see what everyone sees in Bubbles as a character - all of my mates that watch the show think he's the best - sure he's got some funny parts like stealing the shopping carts while Ricky does security for the local mart but other than that I fail to see how people think he's funny.

Maybe I need to watch it more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Bubbles is more the character who sticks and you remember the most out than the funniest imo.

Funniest Episode is the one where they rob the grocery store and ricky walks in drunk and they have a shoot out and Bubbles has a minigun blastin away :D .

I wonder though where they found that Randy guy, What a gut!!
    Alot of beers must have been though him.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Ah it's class!

Started watching it during college this year and it just gets better and better.
    I've *cough* acquired series 1-4 recently, series 5 is being aired in the US now so not sure when paramount will get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I love this show but i've only seen a few episodes, the one where they were stealing the petrol and selling it and then got sick was brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone know where Series 1 & 2 can be got on DVD? Apart from amazon.com :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Pretty good show alright one of the better ones on TV

Randy is the best caricter bloody hillarious

Advertisement