Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Johnson... anyone?

Options
  • 01-06-2005 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

I have been listening to his 3 albums for weeks... can't get enuff and keep repeating... his music is so relaxing but lift me up... anyhow, not many person I asked knows or hv heard of him... not many I asked thou so here it goes... :D

p/s : he's listed in ticketmaster, but hv no scheduled visits.. i pray for one in Dublin! btw.. i'm referring to this jack johnson - http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/

Have you heard of him and his music? 8 votes

Yes... i like his music
    0% 0 votes
    Yes... tried n hate his music
    75% 6 votes
    Yes... he's ok like
    12% 1 vote
    No... but will try
    12% 1 vote
    No... i don't care
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I like Jack alot. I have (and like) 'Brushfire Fairytales' and 'On and On'. I got 'In Between Dreams' a few weeks ago, and think its more of the same. You could easily mix up all tracks from all albums and not really notice the difference. Thats my only criticism. Otherwise its all good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Yeah i used to listen to him a lot while i was travelling in Oz and Thailand.
    Good tunes for when your chilling out with a beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

yeah, all the tracks can be easily mix up. but again good tunes for chilling out. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think www.archive.org has a few of his live shows available for download if anyone's interested.

great chap altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭ergo

was in Australia last year and he's fairly big over there though I've never listened to any of his albums from beginning to end but it's on my list

I did however buy a CD by Donavon Frankenreiter....anyone?

I think Jack Johnson either produced some songs or co-wrote some,
    anyway it's the same kind of vibe, great music for chilling, when I listen to DF's CD I feel like i should be driving an old 70's car with open top and surf board hanging out the side down the coast with the wind in the hair and sun shining (has to be in Australia really)

• Advertisement
Advertisement