Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting so addicted to this show!

Options
  • 31-05-2005 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

help me, i am doing the Lc in8 days and all i care about is the fact that my cos will drop off the next episode in 43 mins!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Join us, mwahaha!

8 days is plenty of time, you could probably watch the whole series by then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Hugo Reyes

It went quick only 4 mins left by the way i am on episode 23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I remember coming across the show when about 10 episodes had been shown in the States. It's not that I wanted to watch them back-to-back, it's because I HAD to - I was compelled to know more, to find out what it all meant.

In fact, looking back, that's probably the best way to see the show - it's the waiting for the week bewteen shows which is the killer!

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hyzepher wrote:
    I remember coming across the show when about 10 episodes had been shown in the States. It's not that I wanted to watch them back-to-back, it's because I HAD to - I was compelled to know more, to find out what it all meant.

In fact, looking back, that's probably the best way to see the show - it's the waiting for the week bewteen shows which is the killer!
    Agreed!

Or the wait between hiatuses.... especially after "Numbers"!

I watched the first 13 episodes back-to-back practically and was hooked from then on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

im on the 6th. cant wait to see each new one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

basquille wrote:
    Or the wait between hiatuses.... especially after "Numbers"!

Definitely. One of the most painful. Ep 19 was more rewarding than the one after the next break, though (20 into 21).
    basquille wrote:
    I watched the first 13 episodes back-to-back practically and was hooked from then on!

At least you got to see those quite quickly. Imagine waiting a week after episodes like "Walkabout"?! Or a month after Ep 11 and its plot?!

Even the wait from May to October after seeing the original pilot was killer for me.

There probably is a lot to be said for seeing 'em quicker, but I can't help thinking most of the fun - especially for episodes like "Walkabout" is in the week-to-week wondering, pondering, even forum posting! You're not likely to focus on it so much with back-to-back watching (though in the case of s4 of 24, that'd probably have been for the best!)

Advertisement