Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How important is money to you?

Options
  • 31-05-2005 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Is it a means to an end, ie a necessary part of living in present day society?

Or does it mean something more to you?

Just curious as to people's replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

The old cliche, it makes the world go round. But to be honest you have to draw the line somewhere. Once you have enough to pay for the house, head out at the weekends and go on holidays, maybe save a little. I'd prefer my health over money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

At present I'm switching jobs & when asked about my salary expectations I reply that all I want is my current salary to be matched ... as career progression is more important to me at the moment!!

As garred said:
    Once you have enough to pay for the house, head out at the weekends and go on holidays, maybe save a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭jay567

Lets say the more u have the more u want. If u can stop that then, enough to live with a nice home, car, and treats, should be more than enough to keep u happy.
    Problems is when it starts to take over.

Advertisement