Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

semi solid floors

Options
  • 31-05-2005 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

THis may have been posted before but i'm on a very slow browser and gave up after searching 5 pages!
    I am wondering who stocks semi-solid oak/maple floors at the most competitive price in the DUblin area? I spent three weeks checking various places out and then lost all my price lists!...haven't got the time or the patience to start again.
    Anywhere up to an hour outside Dublin included...and I believe I have at last made the decision to go with semi-solid oak (or maple!)

much appreciation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i always find o'mahoneys in ballymount industrial estate very cheap for wooden floors. also try chadwicks. know what type u want and get out the golden pages and call around, thats what i always do but as i say o'mahoneys has always been the best for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I got a good deal on solid from Heiton Buckleys in the Robinhood Ind Est off Naas Rd....prices probably just as good for semi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

Got our semi solid oak in chadwicks. Didn't really have time to shop around too much :o

Check their website for where they have samples, as not all chadwicks do the wood flooring (e.g. Bray don't, Sallynoggin do).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

giasc wrote:
    Anywhere up to an hour outside Dublin included...and I believe I have at last made the decision to go with semi-solid oak (or maple!)

Got mine in Doors & Floors - I think the trick with all off these places is to tot up how much you need then ask 'What your best price on XXmtr2, including underlay, glue, delivery etc?' rather than going strictly by the € per m2

Advertisement