Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any girl bmxers out there?

Options
  • 31-05-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hey,
    A girl I know got a bmx but doesnt try much. Is there any way in trying ta get her to believe that it doesnt hurt that much and that it wont runi her face.
    jeers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭rideordie

:D it wont ruin her face..the thing is you gotta get comfortable with your bike..u gotta get used to it so you can trust your bike.And please tell her not to try the no footer as her first stunt.That will hurt..she'll probably fall into the wheel with her tits..so a nice padded bra is recommended.I didn't get that lucky though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 themadman88m

lol, ill make sure she wears a bra, lol. What could she learn for her 1st move? I was just teachin her to bunny hop, tyre grind etc.. basic moves. although shes a bit scared about endoing incase she goes right over by accident, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭rideordie

I'm sure you'll be just fine teaching her without me butting in.The first moves I learned were also the bunny hop and some tyre grinds and all that stuff.But I did just basic riding on it aswell...just to get the feel of the bike.But now after I had a bit of an accident with my bike it was quite unmendable and old so I just took some useful parts from it and that was that.At the moment I'm without a bike and feeling very very sad about it.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 themadman88m

awww, unlucky, u gota get a new 1 soon like.
    Jeers, for the advice, ill go now an get her ridin (BMX) again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

Yeah i ride street. http://www.bentfork.tk

• Advertisement
Advertisement