Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipknot!

Options
  • 31-05-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

hay.....anybody know what would be a good time to head down to the rds for the slipknot gig...it get a pass 2 get into the pit??has the show sold out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

if u want a pit pass, u need to go EARLY. for a big band like Slipknot its likely that people will be queing from morning onwards. what ive done before is go mad early, wait till they hand out the passes, then leave and come back later, if u have pit passes it wont matter how far back u are in the que really, cuz u will be at the front in the pit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭drummer2290

kool....i did that for tallica last year i was there frm 6:30am.....but i just thought i might be diffrent because its indoors r sumn!but tanx for the addvice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

emm..would you be suprised if i told you that there are over 4500 tickets left??
    I asked today, anyone need a ticket for cheap???

really??hahahah...thats so funny!...nah man im good I have 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Anyone else that bought the tickets online get the mail today that its been moved to the RDS main hall?

• Advertisement

has it?is that like around the same place?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

jonnybadd wrote:
    Anyone else that bought the tickets online get the mail today that its been moved to the RDS main hall?

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

You should all get down early to check Helmet out. Now that's a band.

will do!

Advertisement