Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling used paint tins?

Options
  • 31-05-2005 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I've just finished painting some rooms in my house - anyone know how I can dispose of/recycle my empty paint tins safely?

Thanks!

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

i only know he dub where to get rid of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

Moving on from that post, I suppose if you clean them out properly you could put them in the green bin. Actully I think that would be really dangerous. You should email them and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭saibhne

Thanks DJ (and Bohs, I think..:)) I believe the bigger recycling parks will recycle paint, not sure about the containers so I'll talk to them about it.

Cheers!

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

saibhne wrote:
    Thanks DJ (and Bohs, I think..:)) I believe the bigger recycling parks will recycle paint, not sure about the containers so I'll talk to them about it.

Cheers!

S.

Ballyogan take hazardous materials. People just live the tins there in the hazardous materials section

Advertisement