Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork VC tourney last night

Options
  • 31-05-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

hey, was anyone at the VC tourney in the Rochestown Park Hotel last night... ive heard a buddy of mine (tizzy) was chip leader (when another friend was knocked out) and heard nothing since. Anyone know who won etc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Margaret o'mahony was third .. it was between sean mintern and kevin killeen in the heads up .. didn't wait around to see who won.72 runners 10 k was paid out, so they lost a lot on the night(pokerevents)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

only 72 runners... wow... im going to head in next week alright.... did you come accross darren 'tizzy' tisdale at any point.. or see how he got on. were you in the final table?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭fixer

Kevin "The Pro" Killeen won it.

I don't think 10k was paid out, first 3 places were 2900, 1700, 1100.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

didnt make the final table myself.dont know darren.the top 3 prizepool was smaller than usual because the top ten got tickets for the galway tourney worth 400 each .so 10th got ticket + 100 and up from there.im not sure what the cash prize was for those inbetween but a friend of mine said it added to 10k in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Pokerevents

I can confirm 10k was paid out

• Advertisement
Advertisement