Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my love is like a kick

Options
  • 31-05-2005 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

My love is like a kick in the nads
    Every morning waking up beside you is like someone holding me down by the shoulders and knees and p1ssing into my face.
    Your hair, which its faint scent of Chinese take away and probably some species of louse, now long extinct, or at least on its last legs, fills me with horror and your skin, which I can feel raising the hairs on my wrists and nape without even the necessity of actually rubbing up rough against me, blanches a grim white, like my untanned buttocks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

rofl

That's beautiful. Very sonnet no. 130.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

carpocrates, I just want you to know that I am watching you...
    I dont know yet if you are taking the piss with the post or if it is a genuine piece...perhaps you should post something here to let me know before people start trolling it and I have to lock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭carpocrates

Latin Beat, it is actually a serious piece, although not in the vein of a lot of what is posted here I'll be the first to admit, so I understand the doubts you might be having. To show you how little I understand the ebb and flow of things here I can tell you I don't even know what trolling is. If you find this kinda thing unacceptable anyway let me know and no worries, otherwise I'll probably post more. I think I could hone this into something interesting given time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

thats fine, I know your posts in the past have been genuine. Just wanted to make sure ;)
    I will keep an eye on the thread to make sure no one takes the piss out of it (trolling)
    thanks for the reply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement