Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nu-grunge???

• 30-05-2005 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

heard this term for the first time today, band in question was Nine Black Alps. anyone else heard this around? or other new bands you'd call 'nu-grunge'?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

pyure wrote:
    heard this term for the first time today, band in question was Nine Black Alps. anyone else heard this around? or other new bands you'd call 'nu-grunge'?

Sick of hearing names like that but I have downloaded a few random tracks and I like them. Sound Nirvana like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Libero

I like what I've heard from Nine Black Alps (NBA or 9BA?)

They do act the maggot by making you sign up for their email list in order to listen to lot of their stuff, and while the music is promising, I don't see the point of fan contact when all they say is stuff like "we do it for the music - if other people like it, that's great, that's a bonus" :rolleyes:

I'm no huge fan of grunge but Shot Down is one of the best rock singles of the last couple of years. drownedinsound.com have a good accoustic tune as well (see bottom-right downloads).

Catch them at Oxegen! (I think)

Advertisement