Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday Night poker?

Options
  • 30-05-2005 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Tuesday Night poker anywhere? Fitz / Merrion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Amaru

If you mean anywhere, then there's the vegas nights €20 buy in in the clonsilla inn starting at 7pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

On Tuesdays there's a very good 50+5 "Double Chance" Freezout in the Fitz. There's also a 100+10 Freezout in the Merrion

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

Amaru wrote:
    If you mean anywhere, then there's the vegas nights €20 buy in in the clonsilla inn starting at 7pm.

I wouldn't go near it, its a crap shoot, first one I went to was held in the Anglers Rest, rebuys for nearly 3 hours then a massive blind increase as they had to finish cause of time!! absolutely ridiculas wouldn't have had that problem if the rebuy period was anywhere near normality.

Although in fairness I haven't gone back since so maybe things have changed since.

If they have let me know

Shay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Amaru

No, that must have been a once off. I've played several of them, and the blinds never took a huge increase. They just go up in standard intervals at set periods of time. There's still 3 rebuys per person for the first 2/3 hours, and then a chance to topup at the break.

Advertisement