Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimediha!!

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

So wts the story with multimedia? Heard its **** from some people, heard its deadly from others?? Is it all design or any audio/video engineering/production,stuff like that? If i wasnt very creative, would it still be good for me? oh, and is the media production society any good??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I'm nearly sure they do audio/visual production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

mps won best soc in dcu this year, they're fairly good. they have dcufm every weds and dcutv a few times a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

For multimedia:
    If your looking at the more web design aspect of it its quite useless tbh unless you plan to sit doing flash/shockwave or graphics for the rest of your life.

Its mostly based towards the ausio/visual part and not relaly on web design as much besides flash/shockwave.

OR something. I didnt really think this reply through well. Ive work to be doing
    *goes back to web design*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

ITs has about as much to do with media as it has to do with my pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 metrognome

Thats good tho, kuz i have no interest inthe web design aspect of it. What in general do ya do? Im lookin to become a radio/tv producer, or a sound engineer, stuff like that, and was wondering if i did this course, would i be qualified? I kno that there are other courses, but would being in the media production society help? BYW, im a dude, not a chick, Sorry to disappoint Winter!

• Advertisement
Advertisement