Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Team-Sky 1

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Did anybody watch Dream Team on Sky One last night?
    I it was the season finale and based on what happened at the end I think it could be the last episode ever. Does anybody have views or more info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

i watched it last night what an ending didn't see the espiode before karl fletcher was killed what happened there..who surived the bus crash i recon they all die? what a man the don is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

hopefully it is, its pure muck

used to watch it a few years back, but when they had 2 bus crashes in as many years to replace almost all cast i lost interest

lol did i just read another bloody bus crash? so thats 3 in 4 years or so! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I'd say everyone on the bus died and I think the show has run its course-what can the do next only a "Busby's Babes" type explaination and a ressurection of the great dragons side :)
    I had forgotten about the last bus crash until it was mentioned here. Its changed alot since I started. Is there a website dedicated to the show so that I could look at an episode guide for the older episodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

...and don't forget the plane crashed that killed off half the Dream Academy regulars. Ahh, the Dream Academy. Luiz Amore Rodriguez. Young Karl Fletcher and his bessie mate, whatsisface. The chairman's wife.

Good times, good times. Haven't watched it in years, though.

Good or Bad news depending on how you want to look at it:Hardchester.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It was a bad sign that they killed Carl Fletcher, one of the most regular characters. I left early last night to go to the cinema, and I can't believe that they've had another bus crash!! they've got to be pulling the píss

dudara wrote:
    I can't believe that they've had another bus crash!! they've got to be pulling the píss

Technically it was a car crash......a car was driven into a stationary bus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Roffles! Thats just stupid! Can't believe people are paid to write that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

seabee wrote:
    Good or Bad news depending on how you want to look at it:Hardchester.net

From the main page of that website it says :A 9th season of Dream Team has been commissioned and will return in October, to include for the very first time a 90 minute special episode, also coming up in October the one hour documentary 'Dream Team: Stranger Than Fiction'. Keep checking this site throughout the summer for the latest details, news and gossip!

So appararently its not over .

Advertisement